Best security software for multiple computers
You definitely know the importance of using antivirus software on your PC by now. But, as you may already know, our smartphones can also be under massive attack, and they also need equal care in order to protect them from hackers, malware and so on.
Usually, we have to purchase separate licenses for each and every one of our devices, but thankfully, some antivirus software can offer string security that is able to protect all of our devices such as computers, tablets, and smartphones.
What’s even cooler is the fact that they are compatible with Windows. We picked five of the best options for securing multiple devices that you can currently find on the market, so make sure to check out their sets of features just to be able to eventually make the most informed decision for your needs.
Protect multiple devices with these security tools
This is another all-in-one great antivirus and tuneup combo that you can choose for your devices. This software managed to win various awards for its enhanced security and performance, and it will turn out to be great for you and your entire family.
Just take a look at some of its key features below:
- AVG Ultimate is packed with security features that will take good care of your devices.
- The software is effortless to use, and it was designed with simplicity in mind, but without compromising the security, obviously.
- It includes a brand new Ransomware Protection, Webcam Protection, enhanced firewall and AI-based threat detection and removal in real-time.
- This program can offer users all they need to remain protected on their devices.
- The tuning suite automatically speeds up your computer by cleaning junk, and by offering you enhanced battery life and more.
AVG Ultimate is designed for personal and family use, and we guarantee that you will not regret trying it out. Take a look at more exciting features that come with this security suite be heading over to AVG’s official website.
No matter which software you choose from the list of five that we presented above, your devices will be totally protected. We advise you to check out their complete sets of features in order to be able to make an informed decision that’s best for your devices.
2.Norton Security Premium 2018
If you’re like us, one of those people who long for an excellent all-in-one solution for security then this is a software you should consider as well. Norton is one of the oldest names in computer security, and it’s one of the best solutions out there after all this time.
Symantec offers various versions of its software and among the best is Norton Security Premium which makes sure to offer protection to multiple devices.
Check out the best features that are included in this software below:
- After you install the program which is an effortless task this software will not try to add lots of elements to your systems, outside of the program itself.
- The interface is clean and easy to use and you will get used to the settings really fast.
- Norton security Premium can protect a family up to 10 devices and it can also backup your private data on your PC to a secure cloud.
- Norton can monitor your documents, contacts, pictures, and more items by default after you activate it.
- There are other useful options included such as a file cleanup utility, disk defragmenter, a tool that restricts startup programs and more.
- This software will not interfere with your daily activities at all.
- Norton comes with some convenient extras such as a password manager and online backup.
All its features make it an all-in-one security suite that can be used for multiple devices. You can check out more information about its features and functionalities by heading over to Norton’s official website.
McAfee complete data protection centrally manages unauthorized access to data and thereby prevents data loss. It provides a highly performing secure web gateway with proper threat protection in its unified software. Its quick- clean feature scans the whole system for junk files, temporary files and
shortcuts in order to clean them. Its spyware detection and removal are not up to the mark.
4. Webroot Antivirus
Here’s how the cloud-based Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus works: new files and programs are scanned and their signature is sent to the cloud to be analyzed. In the meantime, the file or program in question is kept in a quarantine state with some of its function unusable. When Webroot determines the file or program to not be malicious, the quarantine state is lifted. If you don’t have internet access, programs and files you’ve previously accessed on your PC remain usable, but new ones will be placed in the quarantine state until you reconnect to the internet.
“In my malware-blocking, antiphishing, and malicious URL blocking tests, its scores were perfect, excellent, and very good, respectively.”
If you’re someone who is always connected to the internet and could use the extra space on your hard drive, have a look at Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus.