Mcafee Internet Security Software is a solid, if not stellar, antivirus suite that protects an unlimited number of devices across multiple platforms. As one of the most experienced antivirus companies, McAfee is the market leader in protecting users from threats. It also detects viruses and malware without having them in its virus detection library. If you want to know about www mcafee com activate total protection, read the full article.
Why Choose McAfee?
McAfee is one of the best security tools for any of your devices. This is not just a regular tool that removes small viruses and reports bugs. But this is one whole full security provision for your Device. Not only Mac or Windows but it works with other tablets and even mobile phones too. With security being the main focus of the McAfee security systems, it also saves you from potential threats and warns you, To protect your device with mcafee visit mcafee.com/activate.
Use this article if:
- You have purchased your McAfee software in store, and have a physical card or eCard with the activation code.
- If you want to learn how to activate the McAfee software that came preinstalled on your PC, see TS102477 – How to activate preinstalled McAfee software on Windows.
NOTE: If you have a problem redeeming your activation code, contact Customer Service.
How to activate/redeem your subscription
For the activation process of www mcafee com activate total protection, follow the steps below:
Detailed steps are shown below. After you redeem your activation code, you can download and install your McAfee software:
- Open a web browser and go to the link shown on your retail card (for example, mcafee.com/activate). Or:
- Go to home.mcafee.com.
- Click Account in the upper-right corner.
- Click Redeem your Retail Card.
- Type the activation code from your retail card and click Submit.
- Type your email address.
- Click Next.
- Select your country and language.
The registration page tries to select the correct region, but it might not find the correct region. Confirm that the region is correct before you continue.
- The activation code from your retail card.
- Your Email Address.
- Click Submit.
- When prompted, confirm that your Email Address is correct. If your email address is incorrect:
- Return to the previous screen by clicking Edit.
- Correct your email address.
- Click Verify. Your subscription is now activated.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create a McAfee account and install your McAfee software.
What to do if you see an error
If the steps above produce an error, click the message that you see:
I see: Web page does not exist, or invalid product key
- Check the activation code again. Make sure that you typed it correctly.
- Change the URL to http://www.mcafee.com/activate and try again.
I see: We’re sorry, but we’re having technical difficulties at this time. Please try again later
- Check the Country selection box above the registration number on the activation page.
- Make sure that you selected the correct country and language for your region.
- If everything is correct, wait 30 minutes then try again.
- If you need help with installing your product, see TS100342 – How to download and install McAfee consumer products.
- If you already have the McAfee software installed and it shows an incorrect expiry date, update your subscription using the steps in TS101424 – You see an alert that your subscription has expired.
- And If you are still unable to install and activate your product after following the steps above, contact Customer Service.
McAfee is one of the best online security programs if you are searching for an antivirus for your computer and mobile. You can get this program at www.mcafee.com/activate.
Frequently Asked Question
Is McAfee a good antivirus program?
McAfee Total Protection is a good Windows antivirus solution, and while it’s effective at blocking internet threats, it does create a lot of slowdowns. This antivirus software has a personal firewall, a password manager, and parental controls, plus it scans your social media pages for threats
Is free McAfee any good?
In its most recent tests, the Austrian lab AV-Comparatives gave McAfee Internet Security 2013 a 98 percent effectiveness rating. … In general, paid anti-virus software is better than free (though PC Magazine gave AVG Anti-Virus FREE 2013 good marks and Avast Free Antivirus 8 did well in AV-Comparatives’ tests).
Can I remove McAfee from Windows 10?
Uninstall McAfee Internet Security or Antivirus But if you don’t, then that can be a bit of an issue. … The best way, we found out, is to use the MCPR or McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool. In order to completely uninstall the McAfee from your Windows 10/8/7 computer, here is what you can do.
How much does McAfee cost?
The auto-renewal price is the FULL suggested pricing with NO DISCOUNT! The internet “manual” renewal price for McAfee Internet security is $39.99 (it has a $30 discount when renewing this way). With auto-renewal, I was charged $69.99.
To install McAfee www mcafee com activate total protection
Follow these steps to reach www mcafee com activate total protection
- First of all, open a web browser on your computer like Microsoft edge or google chrome.
- Now type the URL “www.mcafee.com/activate” in the URL box and hit enter.
- It looks like a page is appeared on your screen and asking for your activation code.
- Put your activation code here.
- Now when you clicked on submit, the McAfee activation page is asking you to log in to your McAfee account.
- If you have a McAfee account kindly login to your McAfee my account.
- Don’t have a McAfee account? no problems, on the same page you have a register option. To create a McAfee account there are some simple steps that you can read below in a separate section.
- Here I assume that you are logged in to your McAfee account after redeeming the activation code for McAfee.
- Now it is showing you to download the setup file for your product just download it and also note down the product code. The product code will be later used in between the installation.
- Run the setup file now and follow the positive options just like run, continue, and yes.
- Put the product code when it is asked.
- Looks like your Mcafee is now installed and you are ready for the first scan in your computer with your brand new Mcafee antivirus.