What is www.webroot.com/safe?(solved)
- Reach at www.webroot.com/safe to completely download your webroot antivirus . Here i am going to give you step by step instructions to download . also click directly on the link www.webroot.com/safe to download your product by yourself.
- First of all open a browser in your computer.
- If you are using a Internet explorer browser ( Blue E ) then it will show you two or three options in the bottom “Run” “save” “cancel” . Now click on run if it is there otherwise click on save .
- After , if you clicked on save you will get a “run” option also.And if you already get clicked on “run” then the program will start installing in the computer.
- Seems like you got a green box on your screen , which is asking for a key code then you are going in the right direction.
- Now put your key code in the box. The key code is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which is actually situated on the back of your card. If you have not peeled it yet , peel it gently and you will find the key code . Webroot key code usually starts with the characters “SA” .
- Seems like you got the key code now , so just put it , into the box which is appearing in your computer screen. And click on agree and install on the downside.
- Now you computer will show you a prompt “ do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer “ Click on “yes”.
- Also put you email when a box comes to your screen after clicking “yes” on the prompt.
- Now you product is completely installed , and you can use it . And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.
- Either Type on the URL box or open a run box by pressing windows + R together (open a run box) and type there “
- If you face any problems during the installation process feel free to contact us
Identity theft protection
Secure browsing with real-time anti-phishing
Password and login protection
Lightning fast scans
Fast scans with no interruptions, so you and your device won’t be slowed down.
COMMON PROBLEMS FOR WEBROOT COMPUTER:
When your secured information getting hacked
if your system performance slow down
Auto reboot operating system
Pop ups keep disturbing
Important data loss
Corrupting operating systems
System freezing or hang
Hard disk crash
Applications do not response in time
When Computer wireless is not working
Computer is not detecting wireless and cable printers
New and old wireless and cable printer driver is corrpted
Computer web cam is not working
Touchpad is not working
SERVICES REQUIRED FOR WEBROOT COMPUTER:
- we provide full Webroot Antivirus installation/uninstallation help
- To update Webroot Security.
- In Webroot Antivirus re-installation.
- While Webroot Antivirus error fixation.
- Webroot Antivirus product activation.
- Computers scan for the threats to analyze the virus infections.
- Configure Webroot Antivirus settings as per system requirements.
- Security setting for complete protection.
- Repair Webroot Antivirus.
- Fixing Webroot firewall and network conflicting problems.
- We also fix Blue/black screen of death PC
- Yes we provide fix Support for Display problem
- Fix Sound issues with Desktop / Laptop
- Wireless Internet configuration/cable connections in PC/Laptops
AV-Comparatives gave nine vendors, including Webroot, its highest award in its July 2012 Anti-Phishing Test, in which Webroot took 9th place among 18 products tested for efficacy in blocking phishing websites. In AV-Comparatives’s Performance Test for October 2012, Webroot had the best PCMark score, having the lightest impact out of 20 products tested on a Windows 7 64-bit machine.
Webroot had the worst results out of 20 products tested by AV-Comparatives in the September 2012 File Detection Test of Malicious Software, both in terms of malware detection rates and false alarms and Webroot detected less than 80 percent of viral samples, much worse than the 94.4 percent rate of the second-lowest detecting product. Actually Webroot inappropriately flagged 210 clean files, raising as many false positives as the other 19 products tested combined. According to AV-comparatives, the “results and misses have been confirmed with several tests and also by the vendor.”
Gartner listed Webroot in its Visionary Quadrant in its 2014 assessment of Endpoint Protection Platforms.
In 2014, PassMark Software, a software and hardware performance benchmarking company, benchmarked Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection and Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus using 13 performance metrics. In both tests, Webroot products were found to outperform competitors in a variety of metrics, including scan times, CPU usage, and others, earning the highest overall score in both tests.
During November 2016’s evaluation of mobile security products for Android AV-TEST has given Webroot’s SecureAnywhere Mobile product a “Protection Score” of 3.5 out of 6, placing it near the bottom of all 26 products evaluated in this test in terms of protection against malware. Both the “Detection of the latest Android malware in real-time” and “Detection of the latest Android malware discovered in the last 4 weeks” scores were below the “Industry Average” score.
In the October 2017 AV-Comparatives performed a “Head-to-Head Comparison” between products from VIPRE and Webroot, the Webroot SecureAnywhere product was only able to achieve 86.4% “Protection Rate”, compared to VIPRE Cloud’s 100% rate. The test was performed using a test set of 316 live malicious URLs found in the field.