Install Webroot with Key Code
Install Webroot with Key Code
webroot is a cloud base product . its is very good product in market.
How to download and activate Install Webroot with Key Code
Antivirus and cyber security products from this brand are easy to use and installand can be done in a simple manner by following a few steps. The security package offered by this brand is incredibly easy to setup and install. You can easily install and upgrade any of the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus products that help you handle cyber security in the best possible manner.
Here is how you can do it in three simple steps:
1. Start with setup and install at webroot.com/safe by downloading the software that you can do without a CD or DVD. All you need is a good internet connection for the purpose.
2. You will find a 20 character alpha-numeric code (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) which is your product key. If you buy retail card, you will find this unique code on the backside of the card that you need to enter.
3. Install Webroot with this Product Key by entering this unique product key to complete the installation process and clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
With the Webroot.com/Setup Product Key, you can complete the installation process all by yourself. Here are a few troubleshooting tips for a smooth Webroot installation.
If the automatic download fails, you can call the helpline for assistance. Slow internet connections can lead to problems in downloading.
If you already have an anti-virus installed on your device, you will have to uninstall that first and remove it completely from your system.
Ensure that the latest updates are installed on your operating system so that it is compatible with the Webroot antivirus.
PC & Mac Operating Systems
Microsoft® Windows® XP 32- and 64-bit SP2, SP3
In Windows Vista® 32-bit (all Editions), Windows Vista SP1, SP2 32- and 64-bit (all Editions)
Also in Windows 7 32- and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 SP1 32- and 64-bit (all Editions)
Windows 8 32- and 64-bit
In Windows 8.1 32- and 64-bit
Windows 10 32- and 64-bit
In Mac OS® X v.10.7.3 “Lion”
Mac OS X v. 10.8 “Mountain Lion”
Also in Mac OS X v. 10.9 “Mavericks”
Mac OS X v.10.10 “Yosemite”
In Mac OS X v.10.11.1 “El Capitan”
also in macOS Sierra 10.12
how to reinstall Install Webroot with Key Code
- Click on the DOWNLOAD NOW (PC) link for your product version.
- When prompted, click Save and make note of where the file is saved to your computer.
- Locate the saved file and double-click the file to start the installation.
- When prompted, enter your Keycode.
If you face any problem during then you can call us our toll free no –
Disclaimer: weekaim.com is an independent technical support service provider company for third party products, brands and service. The brand names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for referential purposes and weekaim.com has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressed specifically. The services we offer are also available on the website of the brand owner.
Read also –